(Im)perfect Storm

Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's been too long since I've made my last deposit. I guess you can say my blogging correlates to my working out.

Without looking back at prior posts, I want to say my last workout was a swim on a Tuesday. I had planned to swim at least one more day that week (possibly two) before my flight back to Michigan that Thursday night. None of that happened. My work had an impromptu Christmas happy-hour on Wednesday, followed by a quick/new deadline for work the following day not allowing me any extra time to squeeze any workouts in. Boo. On the flip side, before I knew it I was in MI visiting friends and family for the next week.

No working out that week, but PLENTY of cooking - including a plethora of Ukrainian/Polish food made by yours truly.



This, and more, were for the party we threw for our friends.



My little(BIG) brother, Ryan.

I was scheduled to be back in DC for a night before my fiancee, her family and my younger brother arrived in DC for an extended weekend of "vacationing." However, I came down with a nasty cold that laid me up, which meant no working out for that one night, or following morning.

They came, we partied, but now they're gone so it's time to get back into working out.

New Years Resolution #1 - get knee examined by someone other than Dr. Internet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP