Housekeeping

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

For the thousands of you who tune in daily to see what the latest pile of crap great insight to emerge from my head looks like, you might already have noticed that there have been some minor changes to the content around here. For starters, the navigational header just under my banner has suddenly become much more useful. There is actual content within - imagine that! I've thrown up a few recipes, some motivational videos (lifted shamelessly from Big Daddy Diesel's blog, I admit), created a page that links easily to race reports.

Who knows what's next?!.. The sky's the limit!!

Riiiiiiiiiight.

Anyway, I'll hopefully have the opportunity to continue to update those pages so that they are actually useful... mainly to me, but hopefully to some of you who are looking to kill some time, as well!

I've also solicited a few companies whose products I use regularly in my training to see if there's any way I can finagle some free samples out of them. I'd love the chance to sample and review new or existing products and see if they can help me with what is turning out to be quite an ambitious 2011. However, I'm not sure if Ferrari has ever sent a blogger a car to test before so I'm not holding my breath.

Thanks for reading!.. and in the meantime I will be boarding up the windows trying to wait-out the snow emergency that is attacking the Albany, NY region. My first Nor'easter!! Wohoo!!

1 comments:

Big Daddy Diesel January 13, 2011 at 8:34 PM  

Thanks for the shout out and email, in my book, mental preparation is the 4th discipline of this sport

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP