Some Photos Updated

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I finally got my computer back from the Sony people (completely fixed, completely covered by them - SWEET) so I've gone back and updated THIS POST with some pictures from the long bike ride. Enjoy!

I also just got a brand new camera - a Canon D500 (aka the T1i) - my first DSLR camera. I'm definitely looking forward to experimenting with that awesome toy and hopefully it'll be able to be used to capture me in some future races!

2 comments:

Ryan November 23, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

Rule #1 on becoming an elitist cycling snob: Don't ride with people wearing baggy shorts! Ha!

So what's with the knee pain?
Chronic problem or bad bike setup?

Funny stuff!

Sean in NY November 23, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

If you were standing in front of me looking at the kneecap on my right leg, the pain is on the edge of my patella between 1 and 2pm. (confused?... It took me a good 5 minutes of brain-farting and staring at the knees of passing strangers to make sure I got the description right).

It hurt(s) like hell when I run and developed VERY suddenly after a training run of 18+ miles and subsequent marathon. My best guess is that it's an over-use injury involving a knee tendon (guess = haven't gone to doctor yet...).

I've been doing a lot of strength and stability training for it so lately it's feeling much better. (more thorough news in up-coming post)

THANK YOU for giving me the confidence to turn my nose up in disgust at my friend if I ever see him attempt to go for a ride with me while wearing shorts, no wait, BASKETBALL SHORTS.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP