First Outdoor Ride of the Year

Friday, March 5, 2010

To all of those in the DC area who feel up to it... myself and two friends are going for a group ride tomorrow morning. We're doing the ever-popular Beach Dr. -> East-West Hwy. -> MacArthur Blvd. loop. It's only about 25 miles, but that seems about right to me for my first outdoor ride of the year. The starting point is the fountain in Dupont Circle at precisely 9:30am. Look for me, the guy wearing lots of black and red with THE MOST RIDICULOUS donkey of a beginner bike-helmet ever.

In case you forgot, here's what I look like...


This is a big day for me tomorrow. This will be my first outdoor ride since October 24, 2009. This was also the day that I succumbed to my knee injury while on the bike (resultant of the Detroit Marathon), and I was still 5-6 miles away from home when it happened. But I digress...

Ride tomorrow - 9:30am @ the fountain at Dupont Circle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP