I love swim/bike/run training and I love to eat really unhealthy things. Oh, and I also love equilibrium. Feel free to follow along as I hope to eventually make the transition of learning mainly through failure towards learning from mild success.
In September of 2009 I completed my first triathlon. This blog was started to keep track of all the things I learned from that day forward so that I can try harder, work harder and train smarter in all aspects of swim/bike/run... but never taking it (or myself) too seriously along the way.
You don't seem to find many blogs that follow the lesser athlete through their early racing experiences, so maybe this can eventually be something that a few people out there stumble upon and can relate to, while the more experienced athletes could perhaps offer some advice, guidance or just poke fun at me for some of the ridiculous things I am sure to do.
0 comments:
Post a Comment