No More Tears!

Friday, December 4, 2009

I kinda suck at uploading photos at the same time as I write-up a post. In keeping with that theme, I've added photos of the two pairs of goggles I mentioned two post's ago HERE.

I pulled a muscle in my back yesterday at the gym doing some circuit training so instead of doing my schedule swim today, I simply did some kick-boarding and marinated in the hot-tub. Tomorrow morning will be a big make-up swim though, I promise.

On a side note, I did make it out to the store and picked up some Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo. Ryan, member of the American Girl Tri Team, recommended it to me after I complained about foggy goggles on multiple occasions. I tried to squirt a small drop onto just one lens, but it ended up being more like a healthy spoonful. Never-the-less, I smeared it all around the insides of the lenses and then gently rinsed them out in an effort to leave a tiny film behind. I did all of this before heading to the pool this evening and can confirm that it worked BRILLIANTLY - no more tears!... or fogginess!


Got a few funny looks shopping in the baby section...

In the meantime, I'm going to go make myself some pad thai!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP