My First Beard... Kinda

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Yeah, so I'm 26 years old and not 16 so this makes it more embarrassing than cool, but damnit I've finally (almost) done it. Behold the beginning of something that might resemble a beard!


The new tires are awesome. I cornered at speeds I didn't think would ever be possible. I now understand how this is possible, unlike before when I thought people were just crazier than me and less worried about falling. Low-and-behold they just had better tires that let them lean at angles I never dreamed of... although some of them are probably also crazier too. 

My hill-climbing skills are seriously lacking, although so is my overall level of cycling fitness which makes my hill-climbing seem even harder. I'll have to work on that very soon.

2 comments:

Kevin November 9, 2010 at 2:04 PM  

I am looking to get some new tires soon. I was looking at the ones you ended up buying. Glad to hear someone who has used them likes them

Kevin
http://halftriing.blogspot.com/

Sean in NY November 9, 2010 at 2:33 PM  

Hey Kevin. I'm still really happy with them and would strongly recommend them to anyone who asked. They seem to do quite well in wet conditions as well!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP